Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010- New Year New Choices!

Happy New Years to all of the people that read my blog. I haven't written in along time. A lot has happened. Thanksgiving went well...had fun seeing family and enjoyed hanging out with them. Elizabeth turned 2! She got a kitchen and lots of food and pots. She loves it and plays it all the time. It is a great blessing to have it. Christmas went well. Went to my moms for two weeks and had fun. We all got spoiled but Elizabeth made it out very well. Lucas and I have been married 3 years and have enjoyed most of those 3 years with him. Life is going pretty well.

2010 hopefully be a lot easier but not any time soon it seems. This year we hope to have another baby. We also hope to get out of some debt. Sometime this year we want to go see Lucas' Grandma. I also hopefully will finish school.

No comments:

Post a Comment