Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Friends and watching 3 under 3

Last week was a not so good week. Elizabeth and I were both sick through out the week. Its been hard. It just stinks when you can't help your little one feel better. Last week I started watching two boys of my friend. That's been hard to because there are 3 under 3. Elizabeth also hasn't been very keen on the idea of having other kids at the house. If it continues I'm going to have to stop watching them.


Elizabeth, Lazarus, and Jesse

Saturdays we've been having dinner with my friends. Its been nice being able to sit down and have a dinner with them and then watching the kids be kids. I haven't laughed this hard in a long long time! Gotta love kids!

Jesse with one of Elizabeth's wigs on.



Jesse in love with Elizabeth's wand.



Elizabeth and Lazarus.


Elizabeth stared not wanting to go to bed at bed time. We have a child with her own mind. One night she wouldn't go to bed. She was in her room and doing something, we could hear her. The next we heard was her knocking on the door. We let her out and this is what she came out in. The next 45 minutes were her running around the living room, dancing. It was so funny.

Elizabeth showing us her moves.


She got paint from my mom for Christmas. We had a nice time painting.

Mom look at my hands they have paint on them.


This week we have some appointments, and Luke has to work this Saturday. Not much else is going on! Hope you enjoyed reading about our weeks! Love all. The Linfords


No comments:

Post a Comment