Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Family news and the Linford's first snow man

This week has been full. With being sick, getting ready for our trip, being a mom and a wife. I'm finally getting well I hope. I've gotten all of our stuff for our trip I hope if not I'll have to get it later. Being a mom is a huge part of my life. I wouldn't change it for the world!!! I love being a mom and I am so ready for baby 2. Some day I hope! Being a wife is rewarding. Lucas is know sick and I have a chance to take care of him life he does when I am sick. It brings smiles to my face.

It has snowed in Casper and it was a nice wet snow so we got to get out and play in it a little. We made our first snow man as a family and Elizabeth's first in here life! We had so much fun just being able to be outside and able to run and breath the wonderful air! Here are a few pictures.



The first Linford snowman


Elizabeth and the snowman

Helping build the snowman


rolling the snow balls


helping dad sholve


so excited to be outside


This picture was the heart dinner that we made....it didn't get up on the other post.





THERES A NEW BABY COMING TO THE FAMILY!!! No its not me yet but it is my amazing sister-in-law Heidi. A s you may or may not know they have Issac who is 4 i think and the twins Emma and Elli who will be 2 in June. The will be having baby number 4 in September. I am so excited to have a new baby in the family. Heidi is a wonderful mother, wife, sister, daughter! We Love you guys so much!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment