Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Update on life

Ok here is an update on life. We've enjoyed going out to the lake and swimming! Elizabeth loves being able to run in and out of the water. She loves to play in the sand! We are still working on potty training so we take her potty with us and she goes where ever she has to go. At the lake or up on the mountain. She hasn't gotten the idea of not pottying in her potty.







She loves the water. If we let her she would stay out at the lake every day all day long. We don't get to spend a lot of time out there but when we do its for hours. It wonderful time that we spend together!






In beginning of July I went to the doctors to have my ultrasound. We loved seeing the baby and finding out that its a boy. He will be named Noah John. We are every excited to be parents to both of our children. Elizabeth loves the pictures we have of Noah. She loves sharing them with anybody and everybody that she can.



This pregnancie has been really hard on my body. So when ever I hurt Elizabeth hurts. When ever mom needs ice she needs ice. So she loves laying down with the ice bag on her back like mom! Its so funny!





Elizabeth and I went to Casper annual parade this month. She had so much fun watching the floats and people. She was very spoiled by other people giving her candy. I wouldn't let her get out there with the rest of the kids and get right out there for candy. She did wonderful in the hot sun for along time!
Other news....we are going to be making a huge life change in January. I am very excited for it to come. I will tell you more details closer to the date. I also got a new camera as my other one got cracked somehow. That's all for know! Love you all lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment